Welcome to the party where you Grow Your Google+ Circles – Final Party of the Summer! We’re going to be taking a break until around Labor Day, but want to take this party out with a bang! Make sure you link up your Google+ profile below, then head to Google+, mark one of your creative posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo, then share the +1 love with the other creative bloggers! I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share. Now let’s get this party started!!!!
*Update we’ve created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
Now it’s time to party!
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Please add our button to your sidebar or post! You can grab it from my sidebar!
2. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+