Happy Hump Day and welcome to the party where you can Come and Grow Your Google+ Circles! We are so glad that you’re here! I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to and start sharing the +1 love!!!
If you’re looking for even more blog love, make sure you stop by this week’s Twirl & Take a Bow and link up your latest and greatest posts! You’ll be seen on 6 blogs and get more applause!
Now let’s jump right in and start this party!
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+? Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo circles hop.
Interested in google+ training? Look here!
*Update we’ve created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
Now it’s time to party!
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Please grab our button from my sidebar!
2. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.