It’s Wednesday which means It’s Time to Grow Your G+ Circles! I’m so glad that you’ve stopped in to join the #mommyiscoocoo crew for growing your circles and +1-ing some awesome, creative posts! Make sure that you add the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo to some of your creative posts on Google+ today so that we can all stop by and show you some love! Looking for other people’s posts? Simply search for #mommyiscoocoo and they should all pop up! Pretty fun, huh?
What have you been up to, and what will you be sharing today? I started a round-up post last week from the posts that are linked up to Twirl & Take a Bow(<—-CLICK THERE if you haven’t linked up yet!) Want to be featured in this week’s roundup? Make sure that you stop by and link up! Who knows? Maybe I’ll be featuring the topic that you link up!
Enough pussy footin’ around (my husband laughs every time I say that), let’s get to growing those circles with #mommyiscoocoo!
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+? Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo circles hop.
Interested in google+ training? Look here!
*Update we’ve created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
Now it’s time to party!
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Please grab our button from my sidebar!
2. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.