Happy Wednesday! If you’re here, that means you’ve decided to Come Join Us and Grow Your G+ Circles! Woo-hoo! The rest of the #mommyiscoocoo crew and I are really glad you’re here!
I don’t know about you other bloggers, but I haven’t been very good at getting super awesome posts done lately, so I don’t have anything shiny and new to show you today… I decided it would be fun to look back at what I was doing this time last year, though! On April 29, 2013 I posted this DIY Mother’s Day Decorative Glass Bowl. Isn’t it pretty? It was really fun to make with the different techniques that I used to decorate it. If you’re still looking for Mother’s Day ideas, make sure you check it out!
Now that we’ve taken a stroll down memory lane, are you ready to party?!?! Let’s get to it!
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+? Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo circles hop.
Interested in personalized google+ training? Get info here.
*Update we’ve created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
If you want to get coocoo with us on Google+:
1. Please grab a button from my sidebar and add it to your sidebar or post!
2. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
3. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
4. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
5. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.