It’s Monday. Not my favorite day of the week. It manages to ruin most of my Sunday with wretched anticipation of the coming work day. But alas, it must be done…
Hopefully your Monday isn’t as dreaded as mine, and hopefully you’re having a great day. Afterall, at least in Atlanta, the weather is gorgeous! But if your Monday is anything like mine, I hope that this roundup of yummy pumpkin recipes helps to brighten the mood, even if just a little!
If the roundup leaves you wanting more pumpkiny treats, check out my Pinterest board, Yummy Pumpkin Goodness!
1. Browned Butter Pumpkin-Beer Bread from Cake Duchess
2. Pumpkin Rice Pudding from Created by Diane
3. Marbled Pumpkin and Chocolate Bundt Cake from Decor Chick!
4. Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes from how sweet it is
5. Petite Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Blue-Eyed Bakers
6. Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing from House of Hepworths
7. Pumpkin French Toast Bake from Minimalist Baker
8. Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
Do you have any go-to pumpkin recipes for the Fall? Please feel free to share your recipes in the comments, or share a link to your website/Pinterest. And don’t forget, if you want more pumpkin, check out my ever-growing Pinterest board here!
Linking Up Here!: Block Party, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, The DIY’ers, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Take-A-Look Tuesday, Link Party Tuesdays, Social Media 2-For-Tuesday, Tasteful Tuesdays, Empty Your Archive, The Blogger’s Digest, aft Frenzy FridaytuesdayiousWow Me Wednesday, Pretty Wednesday, Live Laugh Linky Thursday, The Party Bunch, Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays, The Weekend re-Treat, Throwback Thursday, Craft Frenzy Friday, Frugal Friday, I’m Lovin’ It Fridays, Link Party Palooza, Strut Your Stuff Saturdays, Finding the Pretty & Delicious
Other Posts You May Enjoy