Happy Friday, and Happy Fall! I find it hard to believe that Halloween is NEXT WEEK! It has completely snuck up on me this year since I’m too old to trick-or-treat, and my only “children” are furry with four legs. Just so those of us who are a little behind on the season don’t miss out completely, I have compiled ten quick and easy crafts that can be done this weekend.
All Photographs are the Copyright of their Respective Websites
1. Book Page Pumpkin Tutorial from Creations by Kara
2. Chalkboard Rocks for Halloween from Oleander and Palm
3. DIY Paper Pumpkins from HelloLidy
4. DIY Neon Pumpkins from for the love of…
5. Ghost Jell-O Treats from Modern Parents Messy Kids
6. Make-A-Face Pumpkin Pop Bottles from My Sister’s Suitcase
7. Spooky Spider Suckers from Family Fresh Meals
8. Pumpkin Playdough (NO BAKE) from Plum Adorable
9. Pumpkin Party Cooler from Martha Stewart
10. Halloween Mummy Holder from Craft Passion
What are your Halloween and Fall Festival plans? Do you have any quick crafts to share?
Linking Up Here!: Block Party, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, The DIY’ers, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Take-A-Look Tuesday, Link Party Tuesdays, Social Media 2-For-Tuesday, Tasteful Tuesdays, Empty Your Archive, The Blogger’s Digest, aft Frenzy FridaytuesdayiousWow Me Wednesday, Pretty Wednesday, Live Laugh Linky Thursday, The Party Bunch, Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays, The Weekend re-Treat, Throwback Thursday, Craft Frenzy Friday, Frugal Friday, I’m Lovin’ It Fridays, Link Party Palooza, Strut Your Stuff Saturdays, Finding the Pretty & Delicious
Related Posts You May Enjoy